Problem With Text

CommandoRick

Reaction score
Playing the game on a monitor with a 1920 x 1200 is next to impossible. The text is so small, i have to squint to see anything. Luckily i have two screens so i can use my 1280 x 1024, but whats the point of having a big screen if i cant use it (H)

Is there any sort of fix for this? Im not sure, but i think fonts are handled by the individual skins. So if thats true; are there any skins made specifically for large resolutions?

---------- Post added at 05:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 AM ----------

okay, so im an idiot. Who would have thought .xml editing was so easy? (joking). At least plagiarism is anyway... Ive been using the Steklo_x skin recently, but the text was too small. Enter Sparks master skin, designed with larger font, but with an older style interface. I really didnt expect it to work, but i cut and pasted the 'text size' portion of Sparks' skin .xml into Steklo's, and voilà, Steklo_x skin with readable text!

MASSIVE thank you to sparks199 for the enlarged text, you can find his skin here

I think everyone else with this problem was smart enough to figure it out on their own, since i couldn't find an answer to this on google. But maybe this will help someone