alkemy007

Reaction score
Im in my 6th season at Tottenham and have built a real good squad. Man City have dominated from the start of my game but I am on the verge of breaking their hold on the league title. My problem is my stadium. I am in 2016 and Spurs still reside at WHL. I have tried to get the board to build a new stadium and am told that our fan base is not big enough to warrant such a thing. Utterly ridiculous considering in real life Spurs are actively seeking a way to build a new stadium due to the fact they have over 30k fans on the season ticket waiting list on top of the 35k or so that regularly pack the Lane. Its frustrating and I really want to carry on with this game but might have to go to a bigger club with a bigger stadium if they dont build one soon enough.

Have you won any trophies? What are your finances like? Are you making profit every month? Are you regularly filling your stadium? Sometimes, any one of these can hold the board back on building a new stadium, especially finances.

Im in my 6th season at Tottenham and have built a real good squad. Man City have dominated from the start of my game but I am on the verge of breaking their hold on the league title. My problem is my stadium. I am in 2016 and Spurs still reside at WHL. I have tried to get the board to build a new stadium and am told that our fan base is not big enough to warrant such a thing. Utterly ridiculous considering in real life Spurs are actively seeking a way to build a new stadium due to the fact they have over 30k fans on the season ticket waiting list on top of the 35k or so that regularly pack the Lane. Its frustrating and I really want to carry on with this game but might have to go to a bigger club with a bigger stadium if they dont build one soon enough.

In all of my saves they play at perryman park which they usually move to in like 2015 got a capacity of about 70,000 I think? Hopefully you will get one soon enough

Have you won any trophies? What are your finances like? Are you making profit every month? Are you regularly filling your stadium? Sometimes, any one of these can hold the board back on building a new stadium, especially finances.

I have won the Europa League, gotten to a couple of FA Cup & League cup finals.I have got to the CL quarter finals the last two seasons too. My finances are top notch, very healthy as my board say. I am way under my wage budget and I have only spent say 30 percent of my transfer budget the last two seasons due to the fact I didnt think my squad needed any major rehauling. The Lane is packed to capacity every home game, we are top of the league in that respect (you know where you get a percentage on your stadium sellouts, ours is 100 percent). Ill give it this season and maybe one more but Ill have to go somewhere else if they dont build soon enough.

Why do you need a new stadium? Is the board still giving you a good transfer budget each season? If they are than you don't really need to increase your ticket sales income. Just a thought.

Why do you need a new stadium? Is the board still giving you a good transfer budget each season? If they are than you don't really need to increase your ticket sales income. Just a thought.

Because its the next step to going up a level as a club. The reason I still have money is I am watching what I spend but to keep up with the elite of Europe I need a better stadium. 35k just dont cut it.

Every great club has a fantastic stadium with plenty of capacity...

...which is why Spurs aren't a great club. ;)

But to be serious , i think you need to have like 200+million in your finances.

Well.. i only managed to get a new stadium in about my 17th or so season with Liverpool, never asked for one but i was taken over and they just said they;re building one with my surname in, now 71k seater, not sure how long you normally have to wait but that's mine.