problem with transfer budget at the start

japrol

Reaction score
Hi guys i hope some one help me with this...

every time i start a new team, so far i tried "City , juve , man u " i get 0 transfer budget

and when i ask the board to increase the budget they replay back:

"we don't have enough confidence in your transfer record history"

i tried starting with international player history and auto
tried to change the nationality it doesn't matter its all was the same ,all my new saves start with 0 budget

expt for the 1st one which was Man u

i haven't edited anything in the game , the only thing i did is that i added teams logo's (and i removed that nothing changed)

so pls some one tell me what im doing wrong and thanks =)

When selecting the nations in the beginning of the save, it could be that the 'disable transfer budgets in first season' box is active.

Hi guys i hope some one help me with this...

every time i start a new team, so far i tried "City , juve , man u " i get 0 transfer budget

and when i ask the board to increase the budget they replay back:

"we don't have enough confidence in your transfer record history"

i tried starting with international player history and auto
tried to change the nationality it doesn't matter its all was the same ,all my new saves start with 0 budget

expt for the 1st one which was Man u

i haven't edited anything in the game , the only thing i did is that i added teams logo's (and i removed that nothing changed)

so pls some one tell me what im doing wrong and thanks =)

When you set up a game there is a box you can tick to set starting budgets to 0, make sure this is not enabled. Its around the same point as selecting nations when creating a new game. Its named something like "Remove starting transfer budgets" I think.

When you set up a game there is a box you can tick to set starting budgets to 0, make sure this is not enabled. Its around the same point as selecting nations when creating a new game. Its named something like "Remove starting transfer budgets" I think.

thnx alot :D