LouisBCFC1875

Reaction score
Hi, i seem to be having a problem with the transfer budget i received at the start of the season, i was given £18MIL by my board, and decided to try and spend the whole of that fund signing Simon Kjaer, Wolfsburgs countered £24MIL so i asked the board if to supply the extra money to sign him, they agreed he would be a great signing so they said they would offer him and contract and sort the transfer out, after about 1 and a half weeks of hearing nothing about the transfer i started to think what's going on with it, i looked at my transfer budget and it has now gone from £18MIL to £2MIL, and i have heard nothing about the signing of Kjaer from the board, i'm still in the transfer window, does anyone know what has happened here? :S

Check your Transfer Center and see what it says. It should be in there. If not, check Kjaers profile and go to "transfer" and see what it says.

Nothing aon the transfer centre or on Kjaer's profile...very strange.

That probably means the transfer broke down. I've had that before, very frustrating.

Yes but if the transfer breaks down, surely i should get the £17MIL back..

I've a similar problem. I had 540,000 as transfer budget. I asked for a loan signing which the board agreed to and offered 270,000 to Wolves for a player and My transfer budget went down to zero. Anyway the transfer didn't go through and I withdrew the offer. Now I am left with no transfer budget. How does that work?