Slash_

Reaction score
Well, i'm sorry. idk if this is the right place or not...

But i've got a big problem and i hope you can help me.

My fm2009 went crazy.. i was trying some stuff with real time editor and then when i tryied to load a game i couldn't :\

I can only star new games or play the last one.. i can't load some saved game :(

EDIT: i have created a new game and i clicked to add a new manager and the game, puff, just crashed :O If i click continue it will also crash!

Plase help me, what can i do?

I want to play FM :S

PS: i have unnistaled the game twice and continues with the same problem.

Last edited:
Well, mine did a similar thing a few hours ago, whenever i clicked anything on the game it would take me back to the 'New Game, Load Last Game, Load Game etc' screen, all i did was restart computer and all was fine, maybe it's PC related and not FM?

Just an idea, probably won't work but worth a shot oO)

MiiCK.

Well, mine did a similar thing a few hours ago, whenever i clicked anything on the game it would take me back to the 'New Game, Load Last Game, Load Game etc' screen, all i did was restart computer and all was fine, maybe it's PC related and not FM?

Just an idea, probably won't work but worth a shot oO)

MiiCK.

Well, i already restarted my pc and no results :S
It was after i try to change on player's atributes with real time editor that the game went crazy... when i click continue, it crashes and goes to the desktop, when i try to load a game it doesnt load it :\

I'm sorry I can't really help you, I don't mess around with editor's etc, your best waiting for the admin's or more experienced members to come along in a few hours mate, good luck!

MiiCK.

Anyone? :(

EDIT: SOLVED!

Last edited: