Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Uncharted 2

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Fm 10

Votes: 17 77.3%

• Total voters

hiphopahol101

Reaction score
Right i have €120 and i want to get two games. But thats where the problem starts. there is at least 4 good games that are out or are coming out. Im defo getting CoD 6. But theres;
Assasins Creed 2
Uncharted 2
Fm 10
Which should i get??

Definitely FM10. This is a FM site lol...

FM 10, cause out of the 3 games it´s the one that you get the most out of, the other 2 you play through once and not touch em again for months

Yea but its also the one that will be cheapest in the after christmas sales ;)

Obviously fm 2010 is leading the poll because this is an fm fan site altough i would say uncharted
go check out some reviews of uncharted and assassins creed 2 and make your mind

Obviously fm 2010 is leading the poll because this is an fm fan site altough i would say uncharted
go check out some reviews of uncharted and assassins creed 2 and make your mind
I had a felling that would happen.
Thanks but i already have and i realy like all of the thats the problem!!!

FM10 will be good, but you may aswell wait until after Christmas and get it then when it's at a lower price, get Assassins Creed 2, it looks absolutely immense, much better than Uncharted :)

Yea but its also the one that will be cheapest in the after christmas sales ;)

So basically you´re unsure if you should buy uncharted 2 or assassins creed 2 and ruled out fm for a later purchase already? :p
If that should be the case go for uncharted 2, it has co-op and better online gameplay afaik

Go for Assassin's Creed 2. At least, that's what I would pick. Uncharted 2 doesn't do it for me. It's good but not all it's hyped up to be.