KINGofKINGzz7

Reaction score
i signed a brazilian left back da silva and his work permit was rejected but i signed him anyway..but now that im in the new season i cant play him because he has a WP higlighted beside him..has anyone else had this problem and can they ever play for you??..

yeah it happens often, it is when a player hasnt played a certain % of game at that current club, u have to loan him out to other countries for like 4 seasons i think he cant play for u until then

If you loan him to a Portugese club his work permit will come through in about 2 years, i did it when i signed Zezinhio :)

if you offer him a contract now it should clear up the problem , had this happen to me pently of times

If your player is in the EU or has played 75% of there national teams last few fixtures (can't remember how many) then he is eligible for a work permit.

send him on loan to Belgium or Poland, as it 'only' takes 3 years for them to become EU, which is the shortest time.

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

If you loan him to a Portugese club his work permit will come through in about 2 years, i did it when i signed Zezinhio :)

Portugal takes 5 years for a player to becme EU national. The best are Belgium and Poland.

ctall cheers mate thats all it was,
just offered him a new contract and everythings sorted..thanks man ;)