Whittnam87

Reaction score
Well I decided to start a new game, do a challenge and so went Gateshead, now i've played 2 games and won them both but come my 3rd and looking at my fixtures, every player in my team from youths to 1st team are unavailable to play :| Can honestly say i've never come across this problem in all my years playing CM/FM, anyone else had this problem before? ^o)

View attachment 2090

Last edited:
Nah never seen that before, I know you used to be able to ask for the game to be postponed if you couldnt field a team. Dunno if that feature still applies.

Willster

It's rather gay, if you look on fixtures every game says 19 players unavailable, not impressed :( Blue Square North isn't like some leagues where you have to register players either, too confusing for this time of the morning!

What the ****? Honestly mate report that too si. I reckon you will need to start again

In a way it's funny because he was buzzing about his great start when we played pes last night :D

Shush Kris! They'll probably tell me to sod off, working on patch for you lot... and the fact I don't know how to do that anyways :p

What does it say when you clikc on the una

Goes to the players profile, no bans or anything, all I get available to pick is the default players soo got hammered 5-0, i'll start a new 'un when I can be bothered, any team suggestions?