santiago90c

Reaction score
Hi, I've just gotten the game and I'm learning how to pay this version, I've played the 09 version. My problem is I just bought 5 players for my team, and the season already started, but the 5 players I bought cannot be chosen, they all have the red box with ''Una'' from Unavailable, what must I do?

Thanks

PS: I did register the 5 guys for the season.

1) did you get them WP?
2) are you sure you selected them or just asked your assistant manager to select the squad?
3) who are they and what team are you?
4) did you send them on leave for not being able to settle in?

Did you definitely select all of them as 'In' and click 'Confirm Registration'? Might be a daft question but I think the first time I used that screen I just selected 'in' and didn't see the 'Confirm' button.

Did you definitely select all of them as 'In' and click 'Confirm Registration'? Might be a daft question but I think the first time I used that screen I just selected 'in' and didn't see the 'Confirm' button.

Yeah, I think something similar happened to me, too.

1) did you get them WP?
2) are you sure you selected them or just asked your assistant manager to select the squad?
3) who are they and what team are you?
4) did you send them on leave for not being able to settle in?
1) What is WP?
2) I'm pretty sure I registered them properly, otherwise they should appear as ''Ine'' not ''Una''
3) They are all spanish players, I'm playing with Castilla from Second Division B1 (The 'B' team of Real Madrid)
4) I don't know what's that, so I guess nope, but I'll check. Didn't know that option existed, I've just played the 09 version

Yes I did, because I have more players that I didn't register and they appear as ineligible (''Ine''), the 5 I bought and did register appear as unavailable (''Una'').

Thanks btw!

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

I found this at another forum: New Signings Unavailable - Sortitoutsi.net - Football Manager 2011 Forums

Check what Oblivion says, does that really happen? Anyway to fix it?

Btw, I checked my players and it only shows Castilla on their history

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Fixed it, it's a bug apparently, you have to download the patch 11.1.0