matt060282

Reaction score
Hi,

I am Newport Co. in the Blue Sq. Premier Conference and i am having trouble loaning people. I know that i am just a part-time club but it is proving really hard to get even the poorer and smaller clubs from div. 2 to loan to me. They accept but then the players have no intention. As a chesterfield fan in real life i know that pretty much most aspiring youngsters and reserves in div 2 would jump at the chance for a loan spell at the top of the conference. It just doesnt seem realistic. It's not like im after big reputation players, just good youngsters who have never even played a game for their respective clubs.

Any constructive thoughts?

Yes I've had the problem.
Best thing to do is try and get a parent club and players will be sent to you.
Other than that you just have to keep trying and possibly lower your standards in your targets :/

Yes I've had the problem.
Best thing to do is try and get a parent club and players will be sent to you.
Other than that you just have to keep trying and possibly lower your standards in your targets :/

I keep trying to get a parent club and the board turn me down. I have stated both reasons a few times to them but no luck!!!

I keep trying to get a parent club and the board turn me down. I have stated both reasons a few times to them but no luck!!!

Well then I'm afraid there's not much to be done.
Just have to continue to try and sign players and hope some accept.
Good luck.