Pjanicked

Reaction score
Currently in d 4th season wid Spurs, in mid march. Need a new left winger. i have Depay and Savitskiy. But for some reason Depay has downgraded.. n thinking of selling him. Savitskiy is decent but a bit inconsistent. have scouted Brandt, Ocampos, but i need a top class player, some1 like hazard or reus. cannot negotiate wid both of them. so any recommendations?? i play Inside forwards on both wings..

also there is a big striker crisis and i heavily depend on goals from midfield.. Lukaku has been injured and out for a while, while Kane is decent for a backup and has been on form lately... was thinking of signing Vietto but he seems short and not physical enough.. will he be worth in my system? same goes for Munir.. Any help appreciated!

Neymar is a WC. Dunno your club reputation, so not sure whether he would want a move to Spurs. Also, Griezmann and Munian are quality additions. Maybe Xherdan Shaqiri too, depending on how he has progressed..

Also, no clue whether or not a striker suits your system, because you didn't mention your system.. What does your striker do, TM? CF? Vietto is a poacher/Advanced Forward, maybe not physical enough, but can run at defence and get goals. Munir is more of a Trequarista..

Neymar as LW ! Best player in that position !Barbosa or Berardi for striker position ! They are monstrous !

How are you playing your left and right back? and how does your Right inside forwards? I think it will be a big mistake to sell Depay, but take a look at Grealish, Cerny, Lozano.

if you play with 15.3, then munir is not the best, go for Barbosa, Malcom, Cerri, Luka jovic.

I dont now is this hav anything to say, but lack of english player and to young a squad can kill a season, maybe 2.

Link you roster, Tactic and coach, then we may be abel to give some more advise

I have to say, It sounds to me like it doesn't matter what player you are gonna have in that LW position they will be doomed to fail, maybe look at your tactics rather than sell on the player. If I was asked who my perfect LW would be in FM15 I would honestly answer Depay or Savitskiy (only because I prefer Ronaldo as a front and centre man). Both players as an IF can be absolutely deadly!!

i play advanced forward.. and sorry for a late reply, & i have signed Vietto and he has been excellent with 5 goals in 3 apperances. Lukaku was a real disappointment though injuries played its part, got frustrated with him and as a result sold him to juve.

as far as lw, i have kept it on a hold until next transfer window. i play wid inside forwards with lamela and depay on wings, eriksen central. & thanks guys for ur help..
new to this site. Cheers

i would try and get stephan el shaarawy from milan.
he can do a great job

dont even think about selling depay he is an absolute goal machine. play him as an aml - inside forward and he will easy return 20 to 30 goals a season.