Problems with a "crazy" goalie who joins our attacking corner kicks

Ulopolitanus

Reaction score
On my save I'm the manager at Monaco and I'm having problems with my goalie Sergio Romero. Every time we have an attacking corner kick, he joins the attack. This have resulted in two against goals so far.

Is there anyone else having the same problem? How can one solve this kind of stupid problems?

I've tried to change his instructions from default to stay back, but it doesn't help.

Maybe the goalies a "bad boy", one that doesn't follow instructions, or is it just a major bug in the game or tactic?

Last edited:
1) Are you playing Overload ?
2) Is he playing " Sweeper Keeper on Attack " ?

Look into your attacking corner instructions, maybe you set your goalkeeper other then default

i had this problem on FM13 and it was because i was tweaking my tactics and saving them all the time and overwriting the same save on my tactics that led to my keeper out of his position.

i don't know if this works on FM14 but try removing all your 3 tactics then save your game and then reload your game and then add your tactics back on, this works for FM13 but i'm not sure if it works on FM14.

i had this problem on FM13 and it was because i was tweaking my tactics and saving them all the time and overwriting the same save on my tactics that led to my keeper out of his position.

i don't know if this works on FM14 but try removing all your 3 tactics then save your game and then reload your game and then add your tactics back on, this works for FM13 but i'm not sure if it works on FM14.

Thanks. I'll try.

That is one badass keeper ... He lives by his own rules!