Lundy17

Reaction score
OK, Thing is, i bought this Regen 2 seasons ago, and hes factastic, but still waiting on him to grow for regular first team football. i keep having bids coming in, which i reject, and surprisingly which aren't upsetting the player. but everytime i reject a bid, his agent wants an improved deal for the player, which with no trouble i offer. thing is though, this happens everytime, and im not gettin any word back from the player wether hes signed the contract or rejected it. once ive offered i go to PERSONAL on his screen, and it clearly says "Currently considering conract from Rangers" but next day it isnt there?

anyone else had this problem? if so how did you sort it, or is it just a glitch?

OK, Thing is, i bought this Regen 2 seasons ago, and hes factastic, but still waiting on him to grow for regular first team football. i keep having bids coming in, which i reject, and surprisingly which aren't upsetting the player. but everytime i reject a bid, his agent wants an improved deal for the player, which with no trouble i offer. thing is though, this happens everytime, and im not gettin any word back from the player wether hes signed the contract or rejected it. once ive offered i go to PERSONAL on his screen, and it clearly says "Currently considering conract from Rangers" but next day it isnt there?

anyone else had this problem? if so how did you sort it, or is it just a glitch?
Why do you keep offering it to him tell him there is plenty of time left on his current contact and if he still says no tell him he is being very disrespectful and then if he is still fighting you at this stage you either transfer list him or give into his demands. I usually do the latter because it is always one of my good regens or youngsters.

its not the player its his agent. but i honestly think its a glitch