Problems with game and Steam...

paullyt

Reaction score
Firstly, hello to all i am brand spanking new here! :)

Ok so i bought FM2011 and installed onto CPU using Steam (not knowing what steam was). Played half a season with no troubles and no Steam intervention. Last night my mrs was using the CPU and Steam asked her to sign up, after phonecalls to me and endless worrying from her she signed up to Steam for me.

Now the problems start, Steam wont let me play the game without going through Steam, BUT i cant use Steam as it says i need the latest Flash player, BUT i have the latest flash player so i cant download it! Therefore Steam wont let me carry on!

I then tried to use the disc and play it through that way, but now the CPU runs the disc but nothing comes up. Accidentally i deleted the steam folders and now have no game on PC nor do i have the ability to use steam.

Any suggestions on how to get the game back or even run it from disc?

thanks in advance!

Paul

Sorry let me make that clear she phoned me not steam phoned her :) a steam message popped up! Really sorry now ive read it back i have written that rear end upwards! :)

Sorry let me make that clear she phoned me not steam phoned her :) a steam message popped up! Really sorry now ive read it back i have written that rear end upwards! :)

na my fault mate, misread it-not slept yet lol. But i would get in touch with steam as suggested

Are u 100% sure you have the latest flash player?