Problems with good squad, need a tactic...

Westhamfan1

Reaction score
Started this game a while back and I took charge of Southend in 2011. Got them promoted from League 1 and the Championship in 3 seasons.
In the premiership had a few relegation battles and close seasons but in 2019 I won the league with Lee's tactic.

A year later and I come 17th using the same tactics that I used the year before, and with a better squad, took a screenshot of the squad just to prove the point.

View attachment 3407

Anyone got any tips or suggestions as to how to get back to the top, or mid table at least?

i thinks its because the teams are getting used to how your team plays, every season you should completely change your style of play or just change the PI's of players and set them to play a different role in the team...

just tweak yoyr tactics and play to your opponents weaknesses? that should work fine..

i thinks its because the teams are getting used to how your team plays, every season you should completely change your style of play or just change the PI's of players and set them to play a different role in the team...

just tweak yoyr tactics and play to your opponents weaknesses? that should work fine..

What is PI's? :p

i am brighton and im in the premiership and i won every cup possible, i beat man utd 6-0. i used the 4-1-3-1-1 formation and thts the way to do it.....................