Beerbadger

Reaction score
Im currently halfway into my first season as Manchester United, im worried that my tactic while getting results, is not providing a strong enough performance to entertain the fans.

Im getting around 40% possesion at home and sometimes less away, yet im unbeaten.

Im wondering why possesion is so low for my team?

maybe because you play a direct high tempo approach with wide team (I'm guessing here) if you play let's say, tempo the first click on ''fast'', wide the first click on ''wide'' and set shorter passing instructions you'll gain more possession but not necessarily more goals.

Okay, thanks ill check that out.

Will the fans be more pleased with the domination of a game(possesion wise) or winning by a few goals but conceding a fair bit.

to be fair I don't know, the fans are a bit of a jerks sometimes, as you're Man U they'll expect a 5-0 ictory every game, I don't know for sure but if I had the choice I'd go for the goals because I've never seen fans happy because of possession.

Thanks alot for the quick reply and help, ill try to tweak my tactic so that its a bit of both.

This games a bit strange though, one minute your playing perfect football, the next you cant pass 2 yards without ******** it up. :)

yeah I've ssenn that, and to my misery it was in TJPs final, sometimes players are either too confident either not confident enough, and results in this kind of things, when you see they start loosing very easy passes, slow the tempo or if you have subs check who is ''looks too cofnident'' or ''lacks of confidence'' and put them ont he bench, confidence in this game is deadly, but for you, not for them.

edit: on the other side it happens irl and in FM, there's nothing really to worry about if it happens from time to time if its regular then you need to check squad gelling as well. Check your through balls as well.