IAmMrJam

Reaction score
Hello everyone, i'm currently in 2019 with Manchester United, i've got a few leagues selected, the playable ones are England, Spain and England.
The problem i'm having is the processing and general loading of football manager, for example when i go forward a day it can sometimes take over five minutes to go forward a day even if there are no fixtures. And sometimes when i go to another menu it takes a few seconds to load (The cursor turns into a football for a few seconds)
My laptop is pretty decent i would say (3GB of ram) And i've got my flash drive with which i'm using to add an additional 3GM of ram.
Does anyone know how i can speed up the speed of my game, it's becoming unplayable and i'm really into this game :/
Thanks

I'm only in 2015 and mine is becoming unplayable at times

Hello everyone, i'm currently in 2019 with Manchester United, i've got a few leagues selected, the playable ones are England, Spain and England.
The problem i'm having is the processing and general loading of football manager, for example when i go forward a day it can sometimes take over five minutes to go forward a day even if there are no fixtures. And sometimes when i go to another menu it takes a few seconds to load (The cursor turns into a football for a few seconds)
My laptop is pretty decent i would say (3GB of ram) And i've got my flash drive with which i'm using to add an additional 3GM of ram.
Does anyone know how i can speed up the speed of my game, it's becoming unplayable and i'm really into this game :/
Thanks

i don't know much about the technical side of things but you could try defragging the hard drive, although this will take the laptop a long time to do, in game you could try lowering the detail level of other tournaments you're not interested in.

i don't know much about the technical side of things but you could try defragging the hard drive, although this will take the laptop a long time to do, in game you could try lowering the detail level of other tournaments you're not interested in.
I've already done both of these :/ didn't change anything :(

The speed of the game really is determined by three things (hardware wise) with these being RAM, processor and HDD.

Increasing your RAM (I currently have 4GB), a decent processor (I currently have an i3) and ensuring that you have at least 10GB of space left on your HDD should do it.

I am playing in 2015 i think and it was becoming unbearable at times,so I switched off all loaded leagues.
Helped my speed.but Still not as good as before.
Any ideas?As the speed is still great if I start a new game,so defo not my laptop.
still posting it,its a i5,2.7ghz november 2011 release with 4gb ram.
Any ideas how to speed it up?
As I want to start the Pentagon challenge,and would be required to load up a few leagues.