• Thread starter Thread starter nezza6969
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 6K
Status
Not open for further replies.

nezza6969

Reaction score
Hi guys does any1 else have problems with there tactics recently with the new update 13.1.3, my tactics doesnt seem to work but ive notice many changes within the ME, my wingers and wing backs seem to actually come deep to get the ball now and my defenders now kno how to defend same goes with my keeper.

Yep there's been some big changes! I'm not sure what's different... but my tactic that I was using (Mr Houghs Feed Me More), which was awesome, isn't as affective at the moment.

I've noticed it the other way round, the tactics i was using were doing just fine but nothing amazing. Since the update i have played ten games, scoring 42 goals and conceding just 2, beating Chelsea away 5-0 and R.Madrid away 6-0!!

my tactics are working ten times better after the update! the game is actually doing what I want from what I set my players to do on my tactics!

I have conceded one stupid own goal which seems like SI have not yet sorted out and a goal vs Everton where my defender stood still turned and watched a through ball go straight passed him for Jelavic..

other than that its been 3:0 etc etc..

i think then ill need to change my tactics then hopefully i can continue my winning season

I just received a message saying i have set a new club record of clean sheets in a row with 6. Before the update i was lucky if i got 2 in a row, a lot of games won 3-1, 2-1 or scores draws a plenty.

I might upload my tactics, i feel like a tactical genius today (H)

Go for it and release them mate... I'm willing to test them out

I've noticed it the other way round, the tactics i was using were doing just fine but nothing amazing. Since the update i have played ten games, scoring 42 goals and conceding just 2, beating Chelsea away 5-0 and R.Madrid away 6-0!!

Are you by any chance playing a counter attack based approach using a poacher and some players moving into channels from out wide ?

Are you by any chance playing a counter attack based approach using a poacher and some players moving into channels from out wide ?
Strategy is set to Attack not counter and i dont have counter attack ticked, its more possession based and overloading the opposition box with bodies.

Why? is that an exploit?
What he said ^^
Is it a known ME exploit?

Why? is that an exploit?

Haha, no but it's an approach that is favoured by the current ME whilst playing a really wide possession based approach is not. This means that if facing a taem using a 4231 playing Attack or Control, it's really easy to punish them. ( I am talking about the way that the CPU is using attack and control)

Does the update effect saved games or do you have to start a new save for the patch to take effect?

tbh means you dont have to start a new game..just exit it and make sure steam is online

I love the current ME. Players are doing what I want them to do from the previous patch.

Had problems with defense but kinda dealt with it (finally!). But I see more individual mistakes more than before. Don't know whether it's my luck, my player, or the ME.

And it's awesome to see my striker finally scoring more goals than appearance now! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back