• Thread starter Thread starter nezza6969
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 6K
Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you get the update? cant seem to figure it out... :(

UPDATE 13.1.3 RELEASED for Football Manager 2013

Just look in this thread, its really simple. Just make sure that you are online with steam, after closing down FM.
It migth also be that you already have the latest patch ( dont look at the databas when starting a new save, it will say 13.0.0 until you actually use a different databas with the Januari Transfer window etc)

Can anyone help with my tactics, basically since 13.1.3 I cant buy a win. I was playing the Mr Hough wingbacks formation and it has flopped post patch, so I switched to the 271 pav counter, that was LLLLL aswell. I am in a network mode with a few mates and amazingly just got the Chelsea job from birmingham on that back of awful results and no promotion. I am looking to build a 4-3-3 or 4-5-1 with a dm. What if anything works on this new patch, anyone had any success? help fast or roman will have me out the door. (tips/advice/downloads wanted)

there are still a few probs with match engine which is annoying me in my last 3 league games with millwall my keeper has come out to take a cross under no pressure and then all of a sudden 1 of my centerbacks comes charging behind him and heads the ball clear when its easier for the keeper to catch the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back