Problems with the site

Chico Nico

Reaction score
Hi, i was just wondering if i am the only one experiencing a problem with the site. Every now and again it says the server is extremely busy and has been closed down. Why is this happening?

My first thought would be because the server is extremely busy?

Because the server is busy and we're giving it a small break.

Because the server is extremely busy?

Bollocks, double zoomed.

Oh, just incase because it might of been a bug :O Also its happening very often to me :L like when i post i have to copy text incase it goes busy and i lose all the messages :( And its getting annoying now :S

When I get home from work tonight I will take a look at what has been causing the server to run a bit slow this afternoon.

In the meantime you will have to live with it. As I explained in the site support and comments thread it is necessary to close the forum temporarily for a few minutes otherwise the server load spirals out of control and will be down for a lot longer than a minute or two.

Been happening to me a lot as well, last night too. I know it's been hard making the transition though, so I'll have patience ;)

It's been better today, not amazing, but still a lot better.

I think the Like system may be causing the site to slow down. It will be turned off for today and I will give it another run tomorrow and see what happens.

Thats where the like system went!

Yeah it is definitely running alot better now Sean, Loving the new design now :)