Status
Not open for further replies.

havanaclue

Reaction score
I'm managing Argentina U20 on the side of my Boro game and I got this message.
View attachment 181580

now look at the squad
View attachment 181579

Now can you tell me how anybody is over 20 !

I can't continue with the game until I choose the squad and I can't choose the squad because FM 11 thinks my 18-y-olds are over 20 for f***s sake !

Last edited:
I'm managing Argentina U20 on the side of my Boro game and I got this message.
View attachment 181430

now look at the squad
View attachment 181429

Now can you tell me how anybody is over 20 !

I can't continue with the game until I choose the squad and I can't choose the squad because FM 11 thinks my 18-y-olds are over 20 for f***s sake !

Although I am not too familiar with rules in south america maybe it is the opposite to what it is here. Maybe the players have to be U20 at the time of the start of the tournament you are trying to qualify for which means at start of qualifications probably 2 years younger. In Euro U21's we have it so that it is an under 23 tournament where you only have to be u21 for when the tournament qualification begins.

Too true about the U21 rules but this is just a friendly and I played in the U20 World cup one month earlier with the same squad. The rules are that the player has to be born in the same year 20 years ago i.e. if its 2021 then he must be born in 2001 or later. This however is a seems to be a bug in the game and the only way out for me is to resign it seems.

I don't have a large data base so the amount of players I can choose which the game accepts are about 3, which I'm hardly likely to beat Brazil with !

A longshot here
Have you registered 3 goalkeepers for this game. I can see that you have in the first screenie but i don't know if its taken before the 2nd one, you accidentally undoing it and only selecting 2.

Last edited:
A longshot here
Have you registered 3 goalkeepers for this game. I can see that you have in the first screenie but i don't know if its taken before the 2nd one, you accidentally undoing it and only selecting 2.

No I've got all 3, he's just further down the list thats all. It seems to be a bug, I was forced to resign to go further with my Boro save and the new U20 manager had the same squad registered for the 2 friendlies. I'm a bit miffed since I was finding good players in argentina for Boro and I was enjoying playing internationals.

Status
Not open for further replies.