fmpanda

Reaction score
hey, ive downloaded a skin, player faces, a shortlist ect, i added them to my game as told to on this site, i did everything, but nothing shows on prefrences, is this because im using the game through STEAM? if so how can i correct this, help please.

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

anyone know? really need help on this.

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

any help at all?:(

emmmm nothing should show in prefernces

I'm guessing you've not followed the guide correctly. Have a read over it again, Steam doesn't affect graphics etc.

okay, ill have a read through the guide again, ill post back soon.

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

For this example we will use the Flex09 skin which can be downloaded
here. -- Did that

1) Save the flex09.rar skin file to a temporary folder. Eg: Desktop or My Documents -- Did that

2) You will need to download WinRAR to install this file. You can download it here. -- Installed this

2) Once downloaded right click on the flex09.rar file and choose WinRAR > Extract Files. -- Done.

3) Change the destination path to
Vista -> C:\Users\Your Account Name\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\skins
-- im vista, i put the destination in the right place.

4) Run Football Manager 2009.

5) Go onto Preferences.

6) On the Display & Sound section select the skin you want, in this case Flex09 and then make sure Skin Cache is unticked.

there was no Flex09, just football manager2008,2009 and 2009 Right.
i clicked off skin cache, and put on reload when confirm, started a new game, but nothing.

7) Click Confirm and your new skin should load up.

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

is they anything i have done wrong? is it because they are in a WinRAR? ive extracted them and downloaded in WinRAR, really need some help on this.

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

i was wondering if i could send my football manager 2009 folder to someone to have a look at it via msn? it would be a great help. [email protected]

looks like you`ve done everything right to me pal.
im on vista and to get to my skin file i go start menu, documents ,sportsinteractive football manager2009,skins but probley same place!

you have just helped me out so much, i have just found a complete different folder, omg it works now THANKS!!