simonj

Reaction score
hi I am new on here and I hope someonecan help,

I purchased FM 2011 a few days ago.....

I have tried to play my game again today but I cant find where it is saved on my computer, in fact i cant even find the game itself...

I put the disc in and it comes up run.exe and I click that and nothing happens.

so all in all, I dont know where FM 2011 has saved to on my PC, s I cant open my saved game and I cant play :-(

C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\

Once you are in that folder, i cant exactly remember where the FM icon is. But you can double click it from there (might be in a subfolder) or create a desktop shortcut.

hi I am new on here and I hope someonecan help,

I purchased FM 2011 a few days ago.....

I have tried to play my game again today but I cant find where it is saved on my computer, in fact i cant even find the game itself...

I put the disc in and it comes up run.exe and I click that and nothing happens.

so all in all, I dont know where FM 2011 has saved to on my PC, s I cant open my saved game and I cant play :-(
try looking in the "games" section of your computer?

I am going to

start,
programmes

then there is nothing that mentions the game :-(

So go to:

C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\

and have a look around.

click your start menu and go to games its in there on my i then create a short cut on my desktop from there save me having to go to games all the time

there is nothing in games, and nothing in programmes, I know it is on here somewhere as I can go to add and remove programmes and it cmes up so i know it is installed somewhere

Click start button and go to search. Search for Sports Interactive for Football Manager 2011. It should come up then.

Usually it goes into the "games" section in your start menu. There should be a shortcut in the program files section.

Also, go to My Documents - Sports Interactive - Football Manager 2011. This is where game save files get stored unless you set it up some other custom way.

Good luck mate.

search your computer for:

fm.exe

ok i searched the compuer for sports interactive and it brought up all the game files but not the actual game

also if i search the computer for fm.exe nothing comes up

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

FOUND IT!!!! it was in something called games explorer???

thanks for all the help guys.............

one last questions, i have bee reading about the download that applies al the up to date transfers... how do i do that?

ok i searched the compuer for sports interactive and it brought up all the game files but not the actual game

also if i search the computer for fm.exe nothing comes up

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

FOUND IT!!!! it was in something called games explorer???

thanks for all the help guys.............

one last questions, i have bee reading about the download that applies al the up to date transfers... how do i do that?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=4392

Everything is explained there mate

i no i haven't helped him but dont you jsut lovbe helping new people it gives me a good feeling :D :wub: