Goalie1234

Reaction score
Are there attributes like professionalism and sportsmanship?

Yes but they are hidden from you in-game. You can view them in things like the editor etc...

Yes but they are hidden from you in-game. You can view them in things like the editor etc...
Thanks.One other thing if you do not mind,unrealistic transfers are there like not realistic in the real world or the club would not sell that player in a game?

Don't quite understand what you mean there mate?

Like Pirlo.I am managing Man city.So he would not come to Man city in real life or he would not come to Man city in FM.What is the unrealistic filter?

And i just got accepted an 88 MIL bid for Mascherano and he is not interested in talking to me.I am in top 5 with reputation.Maybe because he just signed with Milan.
Why does Durk Kuyt(my player)have a worst opinion of me.I play him EVERY SINGLE GAME.

Probably because he's only just transferred to Milan. Haven't a clue about the Kuyt bit mate I'm afraid

What does unrealistic filter mean like he is not realistic in real life like Rooney, Man city is not going to buy Rooney in a near future in real life or because Man utd would not sell him on FM?

Mate sorry for this many questions.
If you do not understand you do not have to answer.Thanks for the help.
And this has really annoyed me.I want to buy Ganso,buy him,contract is done,got the work permit but he is injured so he can not come.But the next day Real Madrid buy him and Milan got Mascherano.I know have the midfield problem because of:
1.My doctors.
2.Milan.
Just answer the first question if you can.

What does unrealistic filter mean like he is not realistic in real life like Rooney, Man city is not going to buy Rooney in a near future in real life or because Man utd would not sell him on FM?

Mate sorry for this many questions.
If you do not understand you do not have to answer.Thanks for the help.
And this has really annoyed me.I want to buy Ganso,buy him,contract is done,got the work permit but he is injured so he can not come.But the next day Real Madrid buy him and Milan got Mascherano.I know have the midfield problem because of:
1.My doctors.
2.Milan.
Just answer the first question if you can.

Not really an unrealistic filter as such depends on different factors. As I'm sure you know players have favorite clubs which are listed and they are more likely to sign for these clubs but they also have disliked clubs which is hidden and can only been seen by using editor. Players also have a loyalty attribute which is hidden like professionalism and sportsmanship. This effects how likely they are to move clubs.

So using Rooney as an example he has Man Utd as favorite club so less likely to want to leave unless to another favorite club. If he has a high loyalty attribute it is even less likely he will move. As he had Man Utd as favorite club he may well have Man City as disliked club which means very unlikely he would sign. The board will likely be unhappy if you sell a player to a rival club even more so if he is listed as Legend/Icon/Favoured Personnel. For you as city manager even if you did managed to sign him your fans would probably be unhappy with the transfer as he was signed from a rival even a player of Ronney's ability. FYI Rooney often becomes unhappy and gets transfer-listed couple of seasons in (he wants a new challenge) so make a bid and see what happens :)

Pirlo example is slightly different. He is coming to end of his career and prob has the message in future plans "Happy to see out career at club" which in my experience means very unlikely to move as is case in real life.

So as you can see FM realism is managed by many different factors rather than a single 'Unrealistic Filter'

Not sure about your Ganso problem. Was he injured when he got WP or did he get 1 then got injured?Only thing I can think of is WP was cancelled due to injury but because he didn't need 1 for Madrid they could sign him.

Hope this was some help

Not really an unrealistic filter as such depends on different factors. As I'm sure you know players have favorite clubs which are listed and they are more likely to sign for these clubs but they also have disliked clubs which is hidden and can only been seen by using editor. Players also have a loyalty attribute which is hidden like professionalism and sportsmanship. This effects how likely they are to move clubs.

So using Rooney as an example he has Man Utd as favorite club so less likely to want to leave unless to another favorite club. If he has a high loyalty attribute it is even less likely he will move. As he had Man Utd as favorite club he may well have Man City as disliked club which means very unlikely he would sign. The board will likely be unhappy if you sell a player to a rival club even more so if he is listed as Legend/Icon/Favoured Personnel. For you as city manager even if you did managed to sign him your fans would probably be unhappy with the transfer as he was signed from a rival even a player of Ronney's ability. FYI Rooney often becomes unhappy and gets transfer-listed couple of seasons in (he wants a new challenge) so make a bid and see what happens
smile.gif

Pirlo example is slightly different. He is coming to end of his career and prob has the message in future plans "Happy to see out career at club" which in my experience means very unlikely to move as is case in real life.

So as you can see FM realism is managed by many different factors rather than a single 'Unrealistic Filter'

Not sure about your Ganso problem. Was he injured when he got WP or did he get 1 then got injured?Only thing I can think of is WP was cancelled due to injury but because he didn't need 1 for Madrid they could sign him.

Hope this was some help
Thanks.About Ganso:
Day one:Santos want 35 MIL.I did not have them but the Board did the negotiations and bought him.
Day two:Board negotiates contract.
Day three:Work permit declined.I appealed..
Day four:Work permit accepted.
Day five:Transfer cancelled due to medical exam or whatever,he was injured.
Day six:Real Madrid buy him.

????????

Thanks.About Ganso:
Day one:Santos want 35 MIL.I did not have them but the Board did the negotiations and bought him.

????????

Profit
:3

Thanks.About Ganso:

????????

Um seems bit strange. not sure as I've never have had board do negotiations but maybe they cancelled transfer cus he was injured

No,i had that with Rene Adler i tried to bring him in but he failed the medical so i could not.But if i can not bring Ganso because of injury how did Real Madrid get him.