Professionally run network game underway - Extra player required !

r1cky

Reaction score
Hi basically the title says it all, we're looking for someone to join our network game. There are 4 of us who have played together 3 years with rules that help the game massively and had consistantly sucessful games, with players occasionally joining and leaving us for whatever reason... Bad losers are the common case!

We are just into the second season of the EPL, so not much atall has been missed. Please reply here with your age and location and I will PM you the hamachi details where we will discuss teams etc.

Cheers (H)

Network Gsme

Peter is my Name im 19.
Currently Based In Boston, Ma, Usa.
Irish, Moving Home in September.
Very Interested to play in a network game.
Message me details

Berat im 18years old
I live in UK
im very interesting to play here sent me details please

Just depends on what the rules are and what not, feel free to drop me a PM about things.

I'm 16 and I live in the UK.
By the way what are the rules?

I'll play now bro, you asked me yesterday but I was in one.

I live in UK
g.gif

Alright, I'm Troy
I'm 22, Manchester.
I'm familiar with FM. Been playing since 2005

I Live In UK and Have been Playing football manager since 08, Send Details ASAP!

Aged 43
Grangemouth Scotland
FM addict

Never played network before but have downloaded Hamachi so will need advice and help to join if you dont mind

im interested im 20 from manchester and dont mind any sort of challenge for a team hope the game is still on i have plenty of time over the next week also so try get back asap plz lol thanks

BUMP

Anybody online willing to play now/tonight? We took a player in who turned out to be a quitter (Jiffcurrie) oO)
Turns out nomatter what you post quitters will still apply to join. PLEASE only apply if you can handle playing network games!!! We are in the 3rd season (Out of many, we will get to atleast 2020) And you will be given a good team so only apply if you can handle building a squad to compete, and not just being Man City. Earliest responses will be considered first, cheers

BUMP

Stll looking for a loyal player that can compete