Profile Load Times

gc28

Reaction score
Certain players pages take 2 or 3 seconds to load this has to be down to the faces
anyone else have this issue?
solutions?

How can you be sure its the faces ?
I've read that any graphics you have in game only affect the initial loading speed of the game and not in game itself.
Try removing the facepack then seeing if they still take a while to load, could be your pc specs or graphics card

How can you be sure its the faces ?
I've read that any graphics you have in game only affect the initial loading speed of the game and not in game itself.
Try removing the facepack then seeing if they still take a while to load, could be your pc specs or graphics card

I'm pretty sure it is as I've had this problem on a few pc's and laptops specs are all pretty good but i shall try without facepacks and see!

Defragment your hard drive, or if you don't have the time then use gamebooster (google for a free download) to:

1. speed up your game
2. use to defrag specific folders, ie the facepack folder.

hmm tried that,i'm using the mega pack 3.0
any chance it's a issue with some many files being in one directory?
if any one has this pack can you test the following players an see if you get a delay on going to there profile?
Marco Veronese
Thomas Veronese

just worked out it could be a lower league team problem as i have just tested without facepack, might be where the leagues are loaded as playable but not the lowest leagues in the countries

Last edited: