saulabbiss

Reaction score
The challenge is to make the highest percentage of profit at a club without getting sacked. I dont believe there is a challenge like this around at the moment.

What happens is you may choose any team to manage with any manager reputation but no FMRTE or editor data allowed. the idea is to make money through selling players you can do this through buying and selling, selling current players or bring the youth through the ranks.
Remember you must stay at the one club so selling your best players may not be the way foreward as you will probably end up getting the sack.

I will have 2 leaderboards one for a 5 season career and one for a 10 season career.

To be placed on the leaderboard you must send a screenshot of your clubs transfers for everyseason and manager history.

good luck and hope you enjoy my challenge please feel free to personal message me or post here with any questions or tips on how this challenge can be improved. I would also like to hear if people are interested in taking part.

Cheers Saul

P.S feel free to send the screenshots from any of you current games to enter the leaderboard please just ensure there was no edited data or FMRTE used thanks.

View attachment 295960

This is the main screenshot that will be used for the leaderboard. as this shows i have made a loss of 0.85m

but for example had i made a profit of 0.85m then a percentage would be worked out and it is the percentage that will be used for the leaderboard, therefore making it equal to people wishing to use a lower league club.

Last edited:
i remember this last year? or year before :p

started well, but got sacked with man utd lmao :p wasnt my best time,

I shall join in with barcelona ?
I have a quick quesiton though?

If we move on after 3 years? with the new club make another profit, is it total profit, or will it be by clubs ??

i remember this last year? or year before :p

started well, but got sacked with man utd lmao :p wasnt my best time,

I shall join in with barcelona ?
I have a quick quesiton though?

If we move on after 3 years? with the new club make another profit, is it total profit, or will it be by clubs ??

Hi Brad

I can remember your interest last year but you never followed it up.

I am basing it on the profit you make as a manager therefore you can move clubs. But i may make a separate leader board for people that stay at one club.

yeah it was going well, but amazing in the cup, awful in the league made me lose my job :p
i feel i am a much better manager now :p

i do have 1 question,

i bought demba ba for 7 mil, but it says i have bough 3.8 mil ?

noo??
its the same on your picture (example) i think?
or did you buy him in installments ?? :p

i may have to pull out of this challenge :p
first year profits are not gunna be good, because i am just finalising the squad :p
but hopefully will start to make a profit in future years :D

well if you just print screen all of the clubs transfer history i will work it out from there