Ronaldeano

Reaction score
SS's
View attachment 423131 View attachment 423130 View attachment 423129

Have people been taking advantage of this bargain, Duvan Zapata? Although well known to some... the guy is always transfer listed for around ?1.4M & is fully worth signing even if you don't need him. You can either play him & watch him beast it or send him out on loan until his value rises then flog him for a huge profit. He's proved himself to be one of Europe's leading strikers & matches anybody with the same transfer philosophy as me (buy cheap then sell for heaps). I signed him with no intention of playing him really as I have Mitrovic, Barbosa & Dongou but with them stats & goal record's, I want to give him his fully deserved chance in the team.

Anyway post your profits on players or let us know about bargains which you can sell on for loads in the future!

Last edited:
Sold to A.C Milan ?33M after just two good years out on loan!! Shame I didn't use him but the offer was to good to refuse & a tidy profit nonetheless

I love this sort of bargains, I usually buy Akinfeev and Valdes on a free transfer start of second season and use one and sell the other.

I love this sort of bargains, I usually buy Akinfeev and Valdes on a free transfer start of second season and use one and sell the other.

Them two are a great bit of business indeed... I took a gamble on Borini who was listed for ?3.5M after a poor season on loan at Sunderland. It turned out to be bargain, 65 goals in 84 apps later Juventus came in with a ?21M bid with ?6.75 future bonuses which funded my Doungou & Mitrovic signings!