Status
Not open for further replies.

xSEARL3Yx

One Of A Kind!
Reaction score
Hey FMBase, As you are aware Project Dummy production has been slacking lately. This maybe due to personal commitments, other GFX commitments or lack of interest. Dec told me on MSN that he would not be taking a major part in PD anymore because he is too busy with other stuff such as keeping the Handheld section in order and Non-Forum life etc. Taylo2 has said that he has work commitments and is too busy to focus on PD full time. I however am still at Secondary School for 6 and a Half hours a day, 5 days a week, so I cant do any kits in that time, plus I play football weekly (Recently got a trial at Sheff. Utd No Lie).

So I am asking or pleading for any Members to not really takeover PD but make packs and templates etc. on a full time basis. And to clean up the PD Subforum.

So any help please?

Last edited:
Excuse me? This is a Fanboys project, it doesn't really have any buisness here.

Wish I could help, but I'm not a great template maker. Sad to see such a good style fade away.

Oh, how will we survive? I cannot bear the news of PD being no more.

Alas, there are - kit request threads.

This is still a FM Fanboys exclusive style. Asking FM Base to help is like asking Los Wonderkids to help FM Britain with a tactic.

Exactly, these kits are not worthy to grace base.

Very rude Ed, you know how much effort goes into making kits and templates?

don't really see what all the fuss is about here. We have request threads, and people willing to make these kits :S

i may be able to com to the rescue... here and on fanboys.... im only in uni 2 days a week... 3 if you count rugby training.... so ill have time.... it depends on how hard the templates are to create cause im pants at making swishes and piping but block parts i can do

Status
Not open for further replies.