yeah, when i seen them i thought that aswell, im hoping as well as the "band" is traditional on boro :D

Benfica Away:
dw2jap.jpg

Newcastle Home and Sporting CP Kits coming soon!

If anyone has any information on kits we may have missed please say!

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

Sporting CP 2010/11

H-
2ujrvy9.jpg
A-
255l89w.jpg
T-
35hl844.jpg

Last edited:
They're ok but I prefer the normal templates tbh they're just so much better quality

Newcastle Home and Sporting CP Kits coming soon!

If anyone has any information on kits we may have missed please say!

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

Sporting CP 2010/11

H-
mrz707.jpg
A-
2wmfjvs.jpg
T-
35hl844.jpg

I think on the home kit the logos are more gold than white.

Meo logo should be right up to the puma logo on the away, like below:

https://www.sporting.pt/Loja/ZoomImgSCP.asp?img=/loja/images/zoom/Alternativa_1011_600.gif

Nice though.https://www.sporting.pt/Loja/ProductDetail.asp?item=0007&mark=02

They're ok but I prefer the normal templates tbh they're just so much better quality

Same could be applied to Stadia FM and FM-Base. If you don't have anything constructive to say, just don't say anything. We have spent a lot of time making the style to our liking then making kits so don't just say "they're ok, prefer others, these r low quality" as that isn't exactly fair on us, is it? Yes you have an opinion and they are not for everyone's liking but a lot do like them and they do grow on you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Plymouth Away 2009/11

15qrmns.jpg

Macclesfield Home 2010/11

11jqkp4.jpg

Hull City Away 2010/11

s2wtnb.jpg

Peterborough Home 2010/11

1zdciuq.jpg

Walsall Home 2010/11

28celjn.jpg

Last edited:
You couldn't do a Bristol Rovers one could you mate ?

We will in time, no rush to be fair and England is priorised so they should be done pretty quickly.

Ahhh, sorry bout that, thought you were doing requests :p

I will bump it up the list for you but it will be done no matter what, just got a **** of a lot of kits to make between 3 of us.

Darlington 2010/11

H-
2w3e2k6.jpg
A-
2lizwbm.jpg

AEK Athens Home 2010/11

2i0c46g.jpg

Luke I may get the Bristol Rovers kits done if they have announced them.

How do you get them in the game?

Can you help ?
There are currently only the MLS and World cup kits available to download of which can go straight into the game.

If you have saved any of the kits then you have to create you own config and copy the kits and the config into.

My Documents> Sports Interactive> Football Manager 2010> Graphics> Kits

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:46 PM ----------

Bristol Rovers 2010/11

H-
2posklw.jpg
A-
2z7h8oh.jpg

This is by far our best kit yet!:

xmoklc.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

Sorry, is there a DL link, for your custom kits?

No download as of yet, there is far too many kits to go before a download hence why we hope for a v1 megapack and not single packs, sorry.