any chance of getting the wigan home and southampton away in SS'09 Dec?
I was a big fan of your massive thread over on Neoseeker and you've nailed the texture of the gradient stripes on soton away dummy.

I don't have SS anymore sorry, try Susie as I am just trying to focus on this style which I helped create.

Thanks for the kind words, did anyone tell you I got banned from Neo?

okay fair enough mate.

nah I didn't. I had your threads bookmarked and used to check it fairly frequently.
I did notice there were no updates from a few weeks back, what happened?

I "stole" all the FMH members as they preferred my site, I kept linking to anyone who posted as all the information was on my forum and they decided to rage and ban me. Also call me a troll, great mods.

what a crock of ****. oh well, FM-Base is way better anyway.
great to have you here on a full time basis! lol

*Part time.

I am admin at FM Fanboys so I spend most of my time there.

Leeds Third (Was originally going to be away but is actually the third)

1fel8m.jpg

Birmingham 2010/11 (Update)

H-
24x1g00.jpg
A-
eg4tu0.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

Brentford 2010/11

H-
kcywyd.jpg
A-
11h70gy.jpg

Burnley Away (Update)

243oher.jpg

Wigan Home (Update)

5ffabl.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

Brighton & Hove Albion 2010/11

H-
wa2bk5.jpg
A-
2hcqe0h.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Hatlepool United 2010/11

H-
29m99uw.jpg
T-
35mihac.jpg

Last edited:
Are you gonna make all four spurs kits when they come out, which will make a total of 12 kits for tottenham?

We are going to stay with the one they will play in the most - their league sponsor.

most likely yes, as is my understanding it will be a simple sponsor change

Well that ^, but we will have the config to the league one and the others in the file if you want them.

yeah thats what i thought, just adding an alternative folder, like with the turkish sides

Have tottenham announced their second sponsor yet?

hey dec :D nice work on all the kits, but on the Middlesbrough away shorts, there is an AC badge :D

Note to self: When merging templates make sure to change the old badge to the new one.
I will fix it soon mate :).

Bristol City Away

2e0thjd.jpg

Nottingham Forest Home

iyg0hu.jpg

Wrexham Home

by1cp.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Lyon Third
s5z4bd.jpg