Project Scotland: A Documentary Into Scottish Football

HibernianBoy

Reaction score
View attachment 141665

Levein Ill?

Scotland Boss Craig Levein (pictured above on his arrival at Hampden) has today been taken into care by medical staff to be treated for causes of madness following his decision to call up Kevin Kyle to the Scotland squad.

Assistant Manager Peter Houston is also being treated incase the disease is contagious leaving U21 Manager Billy Stark to keep things alive at Hampden over the summer as both Levein and Houston have been removed from their posts at Scotland.

Already people are talking of who will be the next Scotland Boss with current Rangers manager Walter Smith the favourite to take over on a temporary basis until the extent of Levein's illness is revealed, other more permanent choices like Aberdeens Craig Brown have been mentioned however it is likely Scotland will look for a young boss to take the reigns.

View attachment 141666

Nelson Who?

Scotland today have shocked the entire footballing world after appointing unknown Manager Rhys Nelson as Manager.

Nelson met with the Media Earlier this Morning and had this to say:

"I am well aware that my appointment here is a shock to many, but I want to make one thing clear, my friendship with the chairman of the SFA had nothing to do with me being made Scotland boss, another thing I want to make clear is that these so called "regulars" in the International team better polish up their ideas if they want to remain in my team regularly, I have no room for dead weight."

Is Nelson the Right Man for Scotand stay tuned to Project Scotland to find out.

Hahaha i laughed at that being a hibby lol hope there are more as i rofled ot that

this is good just wondernig if you will update it again

cant wait XD