aleeexsmith

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for a ST that is prolific and preferably on the young side (18-25) I don't mind if he is quick or strong as long as he is prolific, thanks for the help :)

Neymar grows to be a superb finisher, he flourishes in a big league such as the Premiership or La Liga, i advise him
Hope i could be of help :p

sanogo, muniain, neymar, kadlec, hulk(best), christian benitez or something like that; abel hernandez, paloschi
i'll post more after checking my save

Budget is a maximum of 15 mil and I already have Sanogo but is not consistent enough at the moment ...

Khouma Babacar (sp)

neymar becomes world class within 2 seasons, play him with an advanced forward position (attack) with a deep lying forward (attack) 30-50 goals! lukaku, vela and chris wood

I've signed Luis Suarez as he was offered to me and bought Iker Muniain as he a promising young talent. But still need a 30 goal a season man ...

hulk or diego tardelli. both 20-25 goals a season and both offered to me for relatively cheap. if you haven't got enough funds, interact with the board and they should sign them for you.

babacar, kadlec and funes mori are 3 good youngsters who all like scoring goals :)

Kadlec everyday of week, can be picked up for as little as 2 million....Neymar usually goes to chelsea early on.

If you've got $15mil+ -
Neymar, Dzeko,Suarez,Hulk,Balotelli

$5-$10mil -
Lukaku,Babacar,Hernandez,Derdiyok

less that that -
Griffiths, Kadlec

Budget is a maximum of 15 mil and I already have Sanogo but is not consistent enough at the moment ...

hugo rodellaga was excellent for me- i got him for 4 mil.
brilliant for sunderland and chelsea.

darius vassel was suprisingly good