Resource icon

Prometheus by Chocorelo19

Chocorelo19

Reaction score
Prometheus is an attacking 4-2-2-2 formation based on my successful Corsair IF. You will dominate your opponents and score a lot of goals along the way! In my tests I used Arsenal and I tried to beat the monsters (MAN City&Liverpool). Not only did that but I outscored them without any transfers!!!

Prometheus 2.0

Changes:

1.2Vol instead of 1 and "Mark tighter" to both ticked on
2.CWB(s) instead of WB
3.2 Strikers ID instructions changed

Test with Arsenal:

View attachment 609633View attachment 609634View attachment 609635View attachment 609636View attachment 609637View attachment 609638View attachment 609639

Attachments

• Prometheus 2.0.fmf
    45.4 KB · Views: 881
Last edited:
Is this a plug and play tactic?Also can I use this tactic with an underdog team or a kidtable team?
Hi. It's a plug and play. Further testing required to establish if it will work the same with underdogs, But Arsenal compared to City and Liverpool considered an underdog :) Let me Know how it worked for you

Hi. It's a plug and play. Further testing required to establish if it will work the same with underdogs, But Arsenal compared to City and Liverpool considered an underdog :) Let me Know how it worked for you
I will try tomorrow with Torino e let U know.

you struck gold with this tactic, did two tests with crystal palace(no transfers on both) first test came 5th with a carabao cup with 65pts, the second test came 4th with 72pts and 106 goals scored

you struck gold with this tactic, did two tests with crystal palace(no transfers on both) first test came 5th with a carabao cup with 65pts, the second test came 4th with 72pts and 106 goals scored
Glad to see it works out for you :)

My other tactic corsair IF is performing better I think. Give it a try

Tried it, still think this is the better one.
I also posted my testing results in the tactic testing league forum.

Absolutely love your tactic

I just finished the first season with this tactic and got incredible results.

I took over Crystal Palace in the fourth season and as you can see in the images the squad is not at all spectacular, which further emphasises the strength of the tactic.

The two strikers score goals all the time and the team plays beautiful offensive football. As you can see in the images I finished the season with 120 goals in the Premier League.

The downside is defense. Many goals were conceded on the backs of defenders. I think next season with better and faster defenders the defense will become stronger.

Anyway, of all the tactics I've tested so far yours is the one that brought me the best results, congratulations.

Premier League_ Fases.png
Crystal Palace_ Visão Geral-2.png
Crystal Palace_ Visão Geral.png

I just finished the first season with this tactic and got incredible results.

I took over Crystal Palace in the fourth season and as you can see in the images the squad is not at all spectacular, which further emphasises the strength of the tactic.

The two strikers score goals all the time and the team plays beautiful offensive football. As you can see in the images I finished the season with 120 goals in the Premier League.

The downside is defense. Many goals were conceded on the backs of defenders. I think next season with better and faster defenders the defense will become stronger.

Anyway, of all the tactics I've tested so far yours is the one that brought me the best results, congratulations.

View attachment 606983View attachment 606984View attachment 606985
Amazing results!! Glad to see that worked out:)

Attachments

• Prometheus 2.0.fmf
    45.4 KB · Views: 301
So Prometheus 2 or Colossus ?

Just finished my first season with MU with Corsair If

View attachment 609642
Colossus is a tactic without DMS in balance mentality that scores alot. As far as I know there are not many tactics without DMS that works. The Prometheus is basically Corsair IF with different roles in the midfield. The 2.0 version has the changes that I mention in the overview. Give them a try let me know how they worked for you... Amazing result with MAN Utd by the way :)

Colossus is a tactic without DMS in balance mentality that scores alot. As far as I know there are not many tactics without DMS that works. The Prometheus is basically Corsair IF with different roles in the midfield. The 2.0 version has the changes that I mention in the overview. Give them a try let me know how they worked for you... Amazing result with MAN Utd by the way :)
what tactic of yours is the best??

what tactic of yours is the best??
Depends on what players you have. If you don't have DMs and you have good MCs go with Colossus if you have go with either Corsair IF or Prometheus 2.0. With all of them, you will perform well. Test them out and decide by yourself.