Resource icon

Prometheus by Chocorelo19

Colossus is a tactic without DMS in balance mentality that scores alot. As far as I know there are not many tactics without DMS that works. The Prometheus is basically Corsair IF with different roles in the midfield. The 2.0 version has the changes that I mention in the overview. Give them a try let me know how they worked for you... Amazing result with MAN Utd by the way :)
I think i'll give a go to Colossus for my next season !

Better defence of roughly the same?
20221211175505_1.jpg

super tactics bro . unfortunately , i just win Budensliga . idk why my team have a higher xG in final but we loss ( in supercup final , i have 5.1 xG but i still lose ) i think i need imporve my forward .
p/s : no transfer for this test

Attachments

• Ảnh chụp màn hình (397).png
    Ảnh chụp màn hình (397).png
    708.9 KB · Views: 411
  • Ảnh chụp màn hình (398).png
    Ảnh chụp màn hình (398).png
    744.7 KB · Views: 348
  • Ảnh chụp màn hình (399).png
    Ảnh chụp màn hình (399).png
    737.7 KB · Views: 259
  • Ảnh chụp màn hình (400).png
    Ảnh chụp màn hình (400).png
    483.1 KB · Views: 233
  • Ảnh chụp màn hình (402).png
    Ảnh chụp màn hình (402).png
    701.9 KB · Views: 208
  • Ảnh chụp màn hình (401).png
    Ảnh chụp màn hình (401).png
    476 KB · Views: 347
i am sorry guys but i dont see it, i tried it corsair if prometheus and the other and it doesnt seem plug n play xg is low

i am sorry guys but i dont see it, i tried it corsair if prometheus and the other and it doesn't seem plug n play xg is low
I am sorry that it doesn't work for you. XG is usually high and they produce one of the best GD in the game as far as I know of

i am sorry that u thought of that it wasnt the case anyway

Last edited:
super tactics bro . unfortunately , i just win Budensliga . idk why my team have a higher xG in final but we loss ( in supercup final , i have 5.1 xG but i still lose ) i think i need imporve my forward .
p/s : no transfer for this test
Look for players with high pace at every position. This will improve your team. It is the most important attribute :)

for example i tried corsair if and prometheus and both times i went 2-2 or lost, with high familiarity cause since the update i am trying to create a tactic for me, so since the post i wrote above i end up with this, giving me 3-0 win easily. check the tactic i am not trying to be a moron, just for the same love of the game that we all have
I know what you are trying to do... Please post your tactics on your own threads. I already saw that you deleted your "tactics". Thank you

with prometheus 2.0 , no tranfers , still the best

Attachments

• Ảnh chụp màn hình (403).png
    Ảnh chụp màn hình (403).png
    2.1 MB · Views: 342
look at my first season with OM , with no tranfer , win almost cup , just lose PSG by 1 point in League 1 ( unlucky ) , score 133 goals and just conceded 34 goal . four attackers have more 10 goals and 10 assist

Attachments

• Ảnh chụp màn hình (404).png
    Ảnh chụp màn hình (404).png
    401.2 KB · Views: 338
  • Ảnh chụp màn hình (405).png
    Ảnh chụp màn hình (405).png
    278.3 KB · Views: 204
  • Ảnh chụp màn hình (406).png
    Ảnh chụp màn hình (406).png
    215.1 KB · Views: 172
  • Ảnh chụp màn hình (407).png
    Ảnh chụp màn hình (407).png
    410.9 KB · Views: 163
look at my first season with OM , with no tranfer , win almost cup , just lose PSG by 1 point in League 1 ( unlucky ) , score 133 goals and just conceded 34 goal . four attackers have more 10 goals and 10 assist
Amazing! Glad to see that it works as intended. Score crazy amount of goals and have great GD

also sorry i cant find the v2 it only gives me v1