will test the tac with norwich on holidy also.

Do you have the link of the original korean post?

Last edited:
This is my 1st year on holiday.....not the highest score or 2nd place liked you could achieve.....however getting a champions league position without any management and just holiday isn't bad!
Untitled.jpg

I've just plugged this tactic into my Real Madrid save, I have to say absolutely fantastic football being played I think it also helps to train every player on doing one two passing I've also changed the RGA to a DM on support and its really helped in how many goals I was shipping, I was at home to Granada and drew 5-5 and home to Rayo and drew 4-4 so frustrating but so far so good, I now want to try the tactic with a lower level team see how it holds up

I've just plugged this tactic into my Real Madrid save, I have to say absolutely fantastic football being played I think it also helps to train every player on doing one two passing I've also changed the RGA to a DM on support and its really helped in how many goals I was shipping, I was at home to Granada and drew 5-5 and home to Rayo and drew 4-4 so frustrating but so far so good, I now want to try the tactic with a lower level team see how it holds up
Thanks for the test. What will be the final result?

Like ewarty said, change the roaming playmaker to defensive midfielder on support, and it's all much better. Nice work.

Not really atm I'm playing my striker as a pressing forward attack

Im assuming this was my tactic haha, Tiki Taka Hoofball :p

Glad you found luck with Pass into space, felt like it gave the ball back a little too much for my liking.