Promoted into premier league... who to buy now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tehkid

Reaction score
i am going into my 3rd season and was just promoted in the premiership with leeds utd, but im not sure who to buy now?

my main concern is my GK, i have been using David James, but he will soon be hitting 41 and is past his time.

i want a good solid CB also to partner Gabriel Tamas, if possible i may look at RB and maybe back up for LB but these are not major problems for the time being.

my midfield is strong with Borja, Jonathan Howson, John Bostock, Liam Bridcutt and Dickson Etuhu (i play narrow 4-1-2-1-2)

i think i may need another striker also, currently i have Jo Sondre Aas and Jermaine Beckford. Although Beckford has had an amazing season scoring 30+ league goals, i do not think he will peform as good in top flight so i am looking for a stronger replacement for him

my budget from last season was only 2mil but with profits of atleast 10mil last year i am expecting it to go up.

any ideas for who i can look at?

Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks =]

try the transfer market, there maybe a few players on there that you might be able to sign. as for a striker i will recommend oscar cardozo or maybe romelu lukaku. also michael owen, if you can get him :)

Gk there are plenty around try Sergio Asenjo from AT Madrid

CB buy David Wheater from Middlesbrough

ST buy Yanick Djalo or Stevan Jovetic and re-train him

Status
Not open for further replies.