james_456

Reaction score
Just been promoted to Serie A with San Marino, only going to have a couple of million to spend I assume. In need of players all over really apart from GK. Any suggestions welcome.

If it's anything like I experienced you aren't really in a position to get any decent players in on an actual transfer, I think I had to use the same team I had in the Serie B mostly.

Look at loaning players in from top teams, consider the likes of Halilovic, Samper, Isaiah Brown, Joel Pereira, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Mastour. Then look at top Italian teams although from what I remember they had mostly junk by this point in the game.

if you can get any of the following on loan you'd be good I believe..

Lewis Baker, James Wilson, Ruben Neves, Santi Mina, Nelson Oliveira, Ruben Vezo, Fuchs, Islam Slimani, Munir, Halilovic, Ryan McLaughlin, Andre Wisdom, Sergi Roberto..

Thanks, put a few loan offers in for a few of them that hadn't moved already. Hopefully will get them. Struggling with wage demands at the moment as the max I can offer means the players I can get aren't all that great. Also in the Europa League which won't help after finishing runner up in the TIM cup.