Reaction score
Just been promoted with Wolves in my first season but now need some quality players in to help avoid relegation, My current team is:

GK: Wayne Hennessey/ Carl Ikeme
DR: Seamus Coleman (Transfer listed and snapped up for 2.4mill) Kevin Foley
DC: Christophe Berra/ Danny Batth
DC: Richard Stearman/ Roger Johnson (30 now and getting on)
DL: Steven Ward/ Adam Smith (Loanee trying to get perm but spurs want 5.75 million)
MR: Wellington Nem/ Razak Boukari
MC: Karl Henry/ David Davies
MC: Adryan/ Ruben Yttergard Jennsen
ML: Bakary Sako/ Andros Townsend (Loanee but trying to get on perm but again spurs want over 8 million)
ST: Kevin Doyle/ Sylvan Ebanks Blake
ST: Bjorn Sigurdarson/ Libor Kozak

I also have ademilson on his way as I signed him out of transfer window in my promotion season. I think the areas that need looking at are DC, DL, MC (Defensive type midfielder) ML, and a striker until ademilson joins up. I also would like to keep the majority of my signings British based so they intergrate into the squad well. I don't know how much I have to spend yet as the season just finished.

Any suggestions would be brilliant!

Thank you.

Just been promoted with Wolves in my first season but now need some quality players in to help avoid relegation, My current team is:

GK: Wayne Hennessey/ Carl Ikeme
DR: Seamus Coleman (Transfer listed and snapped up for 2.4mill) Kevin Foley
DC: Christophe Berra/ Danny Batth
DC: Richard Stearman/ Roger Johnson (30 now and getting on)
DL: Steven Ward/ Adam Smith (Loanee trying to get perm but spurs want 5.75 million)
MR: Wellington Nem/ Razak Boukari
MC: Karl Henry/ David Davies
MC: Adryan/ Ruben Yttergard Jennsen
ML: Bakary Sako/ Andros Townsend (Loanee but trying to get on perm but again spurs want over 8 million)
ST: Kevin Doyle/ Sylvan Ebanks Blake
ST: Bjorn Sigurdarson/ Libor Kozak

I also have ademilson on his way as I signed him out of transfer window in my promotion season. I think the areas that need looking at are DC, DL, MC (Defensive type midfielder) ML, and a striker until ademilson joins up. I also would like to keep the majority of my signings British based so they intergrate into the squad well. I don't know how much I have to spend yet as the season just finished.

Any suggestions would be brilliant!

Thank you.

Try getting Jermaine Jenas from spurs for 3.6m or loan. Try getting Neil Taylor and Ashley Williams from Swansea if they've been relegated. If you can get Betrand on loan from Chelsea he'd be a decent ML. Also I know he's not English but Callejon on loan from real Madrid. I honestly don't know how much money you have so that might help.

Try getting Jermaine Jenas from spurs for 3.6m or loan. Try getting Neil Taylor and Ashley Williams from Swansea if they've been relegated. If you can get Betrand on loan from Chelsea he'd be a decent ML. Also I know he's not English but Callejon on loan from real Madrid. I honestly don't know how much money you have so that might help.

Cheers, I got in a couple of players to avoid relegation and I think they are good additions but not to sure on my central defenders. I got in:

Tongo Doumbia on a permanent basis from a loan MC Defense
Aaron Cresswell DL
Wilfried Zaha........6.5 million......I know over priced but ipswich were relegated and then they kept raising the asking price ST
Adam Smith DR signed on a permanent basis from a loan
Will Hughes from Derby MC/MR
Mattia Destro, I know he is not british but he was on a free and my will power failed... ST
Ryan Shotton, got him on a free as his contract was up DC
Mohamed Sissoko on loan MC
Alexander Buttner DL
William Gallas as just back up for defenders and tutor players DC.

Played two games and won both against swansea and aston villa, won 5-3 against villa so in desperate need of a decent DC to finish the transfer window off.

try jores okore 1.3 release clause if he already hasnt been snapped up :)

How much do you have?

I currently have 9 million sitting 5pts above relegation in january. Need a decent CB as I just lost one of my first team CB's to a broken leg.....in training....Would like to keep the team mostly British but will look the other way if the player is quality.

steven caulker from tottenham.. 6.5m or kyle bartley 1.5m if that from arsenal :)

ermmmmm hes not british but look at distin from everton hes cheap and not to bad or bassong!!! but Caulker for 6.5 is a great deal but use gallas for a year hes experienced but go defensive and try to counter

Caulker was to pricey, I have signed James Tomkins for 3 million plus libor kozak as I have Guidetti and ademilson

DC simon kjaer erm danny batth is good craig dawson shane duffy( highly rec) ,arc bartra erm C.Clark aston villa(quality)

Danny Batth should have grown enough to step up in the second season. Also I know he is not English, but give Stefan Stranberg a look. Young Norwegian lad (22) and easily my most consistent player. Mad cheap (550k) compared to how brilliant he is. Mind you, he is no world beater yet (second season with Wolves), but he is always in the high 7s rating and can play as anchorman and DMC quite effectively as well.

Try and buy austin from burnley, in my save with Liverpool he scored 26 in the 1st season in the premier league and 35 in all competitions (51 games)