Promoting the Dutch League (Eredivise)

You can have the lowest rep in the jupiler league. Specially with the weaker teams. I'm not so sure about Sparta, since they usually got some bigger names as coach even in the jupiler league (i thought), but if you start there and don't totally screw up you should be fine.

Finished my 1st season with Den Bosch on 1st place (predicted 11th) 2 points in front of Voleendam. A nice challenge with no transfer budget and extremely tight wage budget. Despite that I sold young keeper Dan Boolen to Feyenoord at the start of the season for 400k + 300k over xy months and our top goalscorer (~23 goals at mid January) Quekel (could not meet his wage demands and contract was running out) at mid season to Rostov for 300k still finished the season in red balance. As of incoming players I just brought in 2-3 no wage loans from Belgium (a rresrve GK and Coopman as MC/AMC). And at mid season Dutch free player Menzo ( I think he is called like that, sry didn't play the game since last friday) who just continued where Quekel stopped.
For next season I've done deals with (all free): Kerk (AMR, Utrecht, end of cont.), Bandalovski (DR, no club), some Uruguayan DC, some Norwegian MC, a Slovenian GK from Bordeaux (contract running out), some Dutch DMC for whom I cannot believe was out of club given his attributes and Im also waiting for more wage budget when I enter next season to sign an awesome AML from Barca B.
Think I can survive next season but, yeah I forgot some things as you can see :p
And didn't try the new ME. But I like our chances.