Cartlidge

Reaction score
Managing in my second season of Hull City, first season in the championship just couldnt manage to get in the play offs and we slipped down the leagues, and finished 2 points of going in the play offs.

During the season the club got taken over and I was looking forward to alot of money to help me sign new players. The season started, and the only expectations I could choose were; Win the league, promotion and Playoffs, this would be fine but the chairman gave me £0 to spend and also I had to knock of £60,000 of the wage bill.

What is this a joke, I had to sell my best players, and try my best on loans, and yes at the minuet I am managing to do decent, but thats only because I have choose my loans wisely.

Every season im in the championship the less the chairman will let me spend on wages. Its not fair FML (not football manager live the other FML)

thats real life bud, they were a recently relegated team from the EPL, all the players were/are on inflated salaries, not nearly as much money in the Championshiop, just remember not all board takeovers are fantastic (as in real life) Hicks at Liverpool etc, just get promoted and you will get cash, why is the thread called promotion yet you have not been promoted???

hahaha, good luck bud :);)

they clearly do not have any cash you give you to spend, they need you to do xyz with abc and if you cant, then they will try and find someone else who can.... its like real life football

So I was Forest firsth season and also had no tranfer budget to spent. Try some loan signings form prem teams, and it shouldnt be hard to go up. good luck

There is no money until you get to the Prem mate, just get loans in and before you know it you'll have a £20Mill budget in the top flight.

Yeah, but I mean a new chairman I thought would bring prosperity. I mean im doing fantastic with what I have 7 games undeafeted and I still get the old' if i loose i get sacked LOL, cant please anyone now - a - days.

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Jimmy Bullard no one will sign him, 45k a week and cant even get in my 1st team, LOL.

Pay him off then, or offer him to people for £0

Board wont let me pay him of, and no one will offer, and if they do, they are under what salary he wants.

I think this is a brilliant thing to see in the game, very unlucky for you though mate, tough times BUT what a realistic gaming experience WOW! I want that to happen to me at some point, and Im not being sarcastic either!

This shows how realistic this game really can be, impressed!

If this happens to me, I would interact with board and scold them then resign as manager.

^^Realistic LOL.

If your agreeing then thats fine, but if your not, how isn't it?

Do teams that get relegated from the prem to the championship not get put under a **** of a lot of pressure to make an instant return especially because of money? And expectation because of the players they have... from the board and fans.

And because he hasn't got them promoted at the first attempt the boards patience has run thin with him, which is massively realistic!