Promotion Challenge (FC Barcelona)

kliff123

Reaction score
does anyone know how to make it possible that

Barça B or maybe even a new created club (affiliated club or C team)
would be able to play in the Liga BBVA,
in other words in the same League as the 1st team (after being promoted of course)?

I tried it already with the current database and it didn't work,
and also with a changed database (Barça B being the reserves team instead of a affiliated B club)

That would just be so awesome, because after a while you have really too much players, and it would be of course a major improvement for young talented players.

(It also doesn't necessarily have to be Barça, but it's just my team, so :p)

It's in the nation rules as I wanted to do this you will have to restructure the whole league.

And when you go to Barcelona in the editor go to affiliated clubs and then the b team will be their and untick cannot play in same division

---------- Post added at 05:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 AM ----------

It's in the nation rules as I wanted to do this you will have to restructure the whole league.

And when you go to Barcelona in the editor go to affiliated clubs and then the b team will be their and untick cannot play in same division

is it enough to just untick it in the Barcelona clubs screen?

someone told me already something of that nation rule but I didn't find it, can you please explain it?
thx mate

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Is there someone who knows how to change that nation rule
in order to make promotion of reserve teams or affiliated teams possible?

thx!

I'll try my best not on my Laptop with FM:(

And no you can't just untiko them as an affiliation club I THINK you can try it yourself but if you do this you will not be related to barceloan anymore so you will have no money and no player's.

Better to do this:)

Okay load up the editor.
Load the database.
Now If you look to the left you will see there is a bunch of option's such as Club People City and so on
Above that there are two options one is Nation Rule and the other is Continental Rule.

NOTE YOU DONT HAVE TO DO FIXTURES

Select Nation Rule
It will ask you for either an existing rule or a new nation.
Select existing then find Spain

Then click Next and select create custom league rules NOT add more leagues to existing structure
Now down the side were previously it said club people city etc it will have new options click on divisions

The first two divisions are Single divisons (the first option)

now click ADD (bottom right) andselect LIGA BBVA click next.
Set the relagation to 3 teams
there wll be option's at the top click on them and fill them out you don't need to fill them all out though.
For prize money look at the rules for the League IN THE GAME it should tell you their

Now add segunda division
this has two promotion spots
It has a promotion playoff for the next four teams(two legs including final)
Their are four teams relegated
Again fill everything out as neccesary

Now the third division is a grouped division so when adding the league select the second option

Add the four groups (I dont know their names. But it's the same as the one in the game)
maybe Segunda division B I think

anyway

Wikipedia below

It currently features 80 teams divided into 4 groups of 20. The top four teams from each group, 16 teams in total, qualify for play-offs to determine which four teams will replace the four teams relegated from the Liga Adelante. However reserve teams are only eligible for promotion to the Liga Adelante if their senior team is in the Liga BBVA. The top five teams from each group and best two teams regardless of group outside the previous twenty, excluding reserve teams, also qualify for the following seasons Copa del Rey. The bottom four teams in each league are relegated to the Tercera División. Also, the four 16th-placed teams enter into a relegation playoff to determine the two teams to be relegated. One team is paired with one of the others in home and away series. the two winners remain in the division while the losers are relegated

_________________________________________________________________________________

Along with this you will have to go to Barclona top left click database then bottom left click club search for fc barceloana then double click on them.

bottom left click relations
on the screen their should now be options at the topish select affialitions
Barcelona B untick can play in same division
:D

This is a fairly basic summarry of what to do of the top of my head hope it help's you If you need anymore help just PM me :D:D:D

Ohh also when making the leagues up bottom left it says Reserve's an youth or something like that

Reserve=Use main Division's
U19 or whatever you can change it = regional

Use Wiki for extra info on the Leagues it's really usefull for doing this mate :D

Whew thx man you're the best!

But is it possible then because that option 'reserve teams cannot be promoted' in the nation rules of Adelante is unticked :D?
(Along with the rule of Barça B 'cannot play in the same league' is unticked of course)