AHughes8

Reaction score
Just got promoted with Derby in my first season. Can anyone recommend me any players that will do well in the Premiership for my team ?

Have you made many changes to your team? Screenshot of transfers?

Try and get some loan players from the big sides, I'd be looking at Aaron Ramsey, Josh Mceachran, Macheda/Welbeck, etc.

Try and get some loan players from the big sides, I'd be looking at Aaron Ramsey, Josh Mceachran, Macheda/Welbeck, etc.

Definately have a look at McEachran on loan, I got him for Newcastle and used him all the time, second season and in the Premiership you should be able to get him on loan, put in a option to buy him as well.
Have a look at the transfer list, a few gems will pop up each season.

Zé Roberto is always on loan in my saves, cracking midfielder, as you may already know, and pretty cheap to get hold of. Have a look if John Fleck is also available.. Fabrice Abriel from OM..

smalling, charlie adam (if blackpool went down) alex smithies brilliant gk won the prem as sheff wed in first season with him. i agree with munroe got some decent loan signings .maybe 1 in each position cb.cm.forward ect for a good spine of the team

go for loan signings. there are a lot of quality players up for loan
try to sign good players from the relegated teams