proplem with editor ?? please help

mahone

Reaction score
hi there , i am soory but my eng is poor ..

I make some change by the editor in the game , i give more mony to my team(6) , and every thing goes ok in the first sesson , but ... after the first sesson my budget has changed , whene i agree on the new budget for the new sesson i found my self losted a lot of mony ,
my budget was 3.14B:D , after that become 250m:O , is that any way to keep the budget as same as it in the first seeson , or it is just you can enjoy in the first sesson ???

help ... help ... help

hi there , i am soory but my eng is poor ..

I make some change by the editor in the game , i give more mony to my team(6) , and every thing goes ok in the first sesson , but ... after the first sesson my budget has changed , whene i agree on the new budget for the new sesson i found my self losted a lot of mony ,
my budget was 3.14B:D , after that become 250m:O , is that any way to keep the budget as same as it in the first seeson , or it is just you can enjoy in the first sesson ???

help ... help ... help

and what on earth would you want to do with 3.14billion? buy the world? sad!:mad:

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

and if you really wanna enjo the game just stay off the editors word of advice!