chituong113

Reaction score
I'm playing Bansley in 2020-2021 season. My team has 4.5 star Reputation and extensive youth recruitment at least 2 years but my youth players still have low PA at the highest is just 2.5 star.
My head of youth develop is good at judge PA 20 but he is Portugal. I'm not sure cuz he is Potugal or what ???

Any idea to improve my youth quality???

I'm playing Bansley in 2020-2021 season. My team has 4.5 star Reputation and extensive youth recruitment at least 2 years but my youth players still have low PA at the highest is just 2.5 star.
My head of youth develop is good at judge PA 20 but he is Portugal. I'm not sure cuz he is Potugal or what ???

Any idea to improve my youth quality???

It's hard to judge potential as it will be comparing them against the good players you already have.

Easiest way is to quickly go through the players and see if any stand out.

I have top facilities with Man Utd in 2024 and still haven't had any really amazing regen so don't worry!

Also, remember that at that age the PA stars (PPA) won't necessarily be accurate.

But why every year club in France and Germany provide such incredible talent that my scouts call "potential worldclass" at 4 to 5 star PA ?????

I often buy young stars from Auxe ( ligue 2), Muchen lion ( bundesliga 2).... every year. In fact, these club are in lower league but can really provide wonderkid that mine can't!!!

But why every year club in France and Germany provide such incredible talent that my scouts call "potential worldclass" at 4 to 5 star PA ?????

I often buy young stars from Auxe ( ligue 2), Muchen lion ( bundesliga 2).... every year. In fact, these club are in lower league but can really provide wonderkid that mine can't!!!

Maybe your junior coaching level is quite low. I find that HOYD with good determination has an effect on youth recruitment aswell. Those clubs you mentioned are known for having excellent youth systems/recruitment so have a higher chance of getting good regens.