Proposal: Online Tournament between foruns

JonasMorais

Reaction score
Hi guys!
I am administrator at fmXpert, fmxpert.team-forum.net , and stopped by to make an offer to Whoever Is Interested!

The Xpert is a forum focused more on the online side of the game, and we are looking for at least two or three forums to make a tournament!

The idea is to join forums that are more or less related to online gaming and who are interested in placing at least four misters / players!

If you are interested, let us a message, or say something in Xpert. My nick there is the same,as in here!

You can also shout me at:

Code:
[EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL]
 or
 fmxpert.team-forum @ hotmail.com
We await response

Cheers

what do you mean? as an online net game? or is there some sort of scoring system with you saying 4 of each forum?

The idea is:

-Make like last 16,as in Champions League
-2 Games 90minutes each,Home and Away
-Teams and mister, are going to draw
-Then do the draw for the games
-We play by hamachi over Xpert so i think wouth be ok to play that way
-Now just need to talk to your opponent and play against him two friendly games home and away!

Do you see what i meen?

im just use to playing standard net games. so no transfers then you just play with players you got? im taking it that this will be a custom database and everything is arranged through frendlies? also what is hamachi over xpert? currently im busy hosting a net game so i cant commit the time i was just curious how you was playing, im sure youl get a couple of people on here up 4 a game

what jonas was trying to say was that we on Fm Xpert use Hamachi to host the online games, and the games are played by friendlies on the beggining of the season

I understand now. good idea, obviously you will have to play 3 or 4 freindlies before the main ones to get some match fitness and form. would you fit it all in pre season? a 16 team knock out is alot of games over 2 legs? did you intend to carry on the season or was it only the pre season tournament? I would defo play if i wasnt hosting :( we got a really good save in our 4th season at the moment

AS i sayd before is like last 16 of champions league so the one losing automatic are coming out and we keep going untill we have just 2 in the final

I am one of the better players on fmbase so i should certainly be in it