PROVEN GOALSCORER!?

robshep88

Reaction score
i have started a file as manchester city, and obviousley money is no object, i am looking for a proven goal scorer as on the game so far i have struggled to find anyone who is capable os banging in 20 - 30 goal a season for me? can anyone help?

Fernando Torres
David Villa
Pato
Sergio Aguero
Rodrigo Palacio

What about Huntelaar or even Van Nistelrooy they have been proven goalscorers in previous versions and Huntelaar is the same in this

Federico laurito 36 games 36 goals in the middle of third season...!

i always get sergio aguero before 2nd season when i get £40m he is awesome

michael owen
david villa
fernando torres
pato

mm..,or wayne rooney, my 2nd season he score 32 goals

Pato won't join Man City, Either will Bojan. David Villa will come to Man City. Try and get Hunelaar or Van Persie, great finishing and first touches. Van Persie si one of the best finishers in the game, he can also score screamers!

i have started a file as manchester city, and obviousley money is no object, i am looking for a proven goal scorer as on the game so far i have struggled to find anyone who is capable os banging in 20 - 30 goal a season for me? can anyone help?

i signed aguero, as i usaully do, i dont think he is a goal score, he is like a tevez, he score 9 goals of me in first seaso.

balotelli,17 from inter milan will be a good choice for u as well. He will just cost u for 14 paun but u can get more from him than the price. He is stil young in the 1st season but he score a lot of goal and free kick as well in the 2nd season and he is now my free kicker for man utd, not ronaldo anymore!!!

Last edited:
KLASS - JAN HUNTELAAR

averages a goal every two games, have to be quick to sign him though

in the next few seasons players like Guiza come good for goals, if you have the right players around him :)

Oh yeah, and try play Daniel Sturridge as much as possible, turns into a 20+ prem striker

what about a good goalscorer in the prem for everton for about 4-6.5 mil coz the board are being stingy in my second season

lads you should try goran pandev scores so many goals ive only played 10 games and his scored 14 goals you should try him out he cost around 11 mil at the start of the season get him before real madrid do. sweet

Adebayor, he is brilliant, i've just finished my second season with Man Utd and Arsenal nipped me to the title mainly because of his 59 goals!

Oh yeah, and try play Daniel Sturridge as much as possible, turns into a 20+ prem striker

nice to hear, i got the guy on a free transfer for celtic and he's showing alot of promise, stats aint that great at 20 years old but he's fairly banging them in. scouts think he's going to get alot better too.

kerlon from inter his finishing is 12 (don't be put off) and his dribbiling is 18 he is AMC/FC scored 40 goals for me at villa works well with some pace like agbonlahor