WelshCrusader

Reaction score
I started to make a database before based on the former nation of Prussia by replacing Liechtenstein and basing the nation in the russian oblast of Kaliningrad.
Now, here is the tricky part.
I had intended for four divisions of 16 teams each with each league having its own cup and also a national cup running alongside but i was later informed that the liechtenstein league is hardcoded into the swiss one and so no club from my prussian database would ever achieve champions league football

Now i was hoping someone out there could suggest a viable league to replace and also teams that play in cities/tows that were part of the old Prussian state . This is a huge ask and a personal pet project of mine that I am trying hard to get working

You could replace the Luxembourg league? Their teams qualify for Champions League and Europa League qualifiers.

You could use any teams based in Berlin, Essen, Cologne, and Hanover -- depending on the time period. Which period of Prussian history are you basing your database on?

Last edited:
basically the Prussia that was around during the weimar republic era im thinking, with the free state of danzig/gdansk added to the new prussian state or merely having the polish teams playing there join a prussian-polish cup

thinking about it, east prussia with the free state of danzig seems appropriate enough.
anyone want to help me construct this database?