Ps3 12 gb slim good enough for FIFA?

stevesteve

Reaction score
As it says on the tin. I haven't had a games console for about 7 years but thinking of getting this as its such a decent price and I've been itching to get involved in FIFA for far too long.

Would this console handle it ok at 12gb.

The only other game I'm fancying is ka noire. Don't think I'll ever have more than 2 games on the go at same time.

Any thoughts are well appreciated.

Cheers

What are you asking? If a ps3 will play FIFA? Lol

If that's the question yes it will.

The 12g is storage space for your personal media, videos music pics ect and save game files but they are quite small anyway.

Get the ps3 and start playing FIFA!!

I wouldn't recommend LA Noire on Ps3. Ive heard it causes serious overheating problems

Isnt it only the original ones that over heat?

I couldn't believe it when mine said over heating shutting down in 5...4..3..

I got mine when it came out and was replaced about 6 times, usually for ones that didn't work, so I wait the 3 days (10days) plug it in and it don't even read games, took me a lot of fighting to get a new one from game!

Cleaned the dust out from it for the 1st time the other day, I had to turn up the volume on the tele because the fan was so loud, purring nicely now!

Excellent. Yeah, it may be a stupid question but I have read a lot of people saying something about games downloading so wanted to be sure the 12gb wouldn't be a hindrance. Cheers for the advice.

I'll get involved next week :)