PS3 Scrolling Screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
my next thing was going to betry a different tv / hdmi cable but now you have them that should sort it. if not go to settings then display settings and make sure you have the correct settings hertz and everything.

Its like imagine a role of old school camera film. Well its my screen rolling downwards looking exactly like that with a black line separating each screen as it scrolls downwards.

I had this problem with a scart outlet years ago when i had the ps2 again though it was a faulty TV, its like a flickering screen, like an out of sync projector or something hard to explain but I know exactly what your talking about, its probably faulty from the inside, maybe lying loose if you footer about with it alot

Id go with your Nans she probly wont even notice the difference lol

I had this problem with a scart outlet years ago when i had the ps2 again though it was a faulty TV, its like a flickering screen, like an out of sync projector or something hard to explain but I know exactly what your talking about, its probably faulty from the inside, maybe lying loose if you footer about with it alot

Id go with your Nans she probly wont even notice the difference lol

Ah right fair enough. Tbf my PS3 never moves, think iv unplugged it twice since i boought my second PS3... so i can't imagine it to be that.

Its practically the same TV, with a different badge on, it will show Coronation Street and such like so she won't mind XD

The irony is she bought me my TV that she is about to swap hers for :$

Well good luck with it, hope you get it sorted. I know I couldnt go back to scart after playing HD

Well good luck with it, hope you get it sorted. I know I couldnt go back to scart after playing HD

Im on my PS3 now... COD is atrocious i feel like Im on a PS2 :'(

i will negotiate with the grandparent in the morning (H)

my next thing was going to betry a different tv / hdmi cable but now you have them that should sort it. if not go to settings then display settings and make sure you have the correct settings hertz and everything.

are you not reading the previous posts Neall. Ha ha. he knows what it is now :p

Have you tried restoring to system default settings? Im currently doing that with mine now :)

OP's problem solved.

Case closed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.